Toyota Tacoma 2005-Current Dual Cab Configurable Roof Rack
GARAGE SALE Clearance Special for the DIY folks!
We have just 1 remaining Tacoma Cab Rack. This clearout inventory is being sold as SIDE RAILS ONLY - you provide your own cross bars, fairing and hardware. That means you can get creative and use this to create a roof rack for anything. Mount them up, measure the distance between them, order up some 40 series 8020 cross bars, and voila, Roof Rack! Maybe you could run a whole ton of lights instead of a fairing.... hint, hint.
Boreal's Roof racks are made for extreme use in extreme environments. We won't hide it, our racks are similar to other products on the market, using laser-cut and CNC brake-bent 5052 Aluminum frames, and 6061 Aluminum extrusion cross bars.
So what makes Boreal different? After years of R&D and competitive testing, we narrowed in on some of the details that can cause failures on similar designs. In the harsh northern climate that Boreal calls home, many racks with mild-steel hardware would rust out and fail, or corrode in place and require destruction to remove or adjust. At Boreal, we concentrate on the small details making your rack last through all conditions:
- All Boreal racks are constructed from corrosion-proof 5052 Aluminum and finished with a black powdercoat. This prevents the rack from corroding and failing, or looking horrible after a few winters
- All Boreal racks are 100% stainless steel hardware to prevent corroding in place and ugly surface rust (hardware not included on Clearance Specials)
- All Boreal racks use M8 hardware. Our M8 Stainless Steel bolts have a tensile strength of 70,000psi, and meet DIN 7991 and ISO 10642 standards, meaning you will never have a hardware failure. Our competition's mild steel M6 bolts do not meet these standards. (Hardware not included on Clearance Special)
- All Boreal racks use 40mm 6061 extruded-aluminum cross-bars. These taller bars weigh the same as our competitor's 25mm bars, but are twice as strong in deflection, and can take 4 times the static load before permanent set (bending). 40mm bars are also compatible with all industry-standard rack accessories that use M8 hardware. (Cross bars not included on Clearance Special)
- Boreal countersunk washers and standoffs are all CNC-machined specifically for our racks and the vehicle fitment, making a cleaner appearance and tighter tolerance for smooth installation. (Hardware not included on Clearance Special)
- All of Boreal's proprietary components, extruded cross-bars and stainless steel hardware are manufactured in the USA.
Boreal's Toyota Tacoma Cab Rack fits 2005+ Toyota Tacoma Dual-Cabs, and uses Toyota's stock attachment points. Each rack includes 3x 40mm cross bars, Rack, Fairing, 100% stainless steel hardware, and CNC-machined countersunk washers and standoffs.
All racks come in powdercoated matte black with silver cross-bars, and your choice of accent color for the countersunk washers.